Use Smart File Downloader to avoid direct files downloads (hide real file paths), and to limit downloads to only some set of file types.
- Customizable allowed file types for download
- Predefined mime type settings for following extensions: zip, pdf, doc, xls, ppt, exe, gif, png, jpg, mp3, wav, mpeg, mpg, mpe, mov, avi
- Hotlinking protection
- Script can log downloads in plain text file. Log file includes: IP, date/time, filename. Can turn this feature on/off.
- Automatic mime type detection (if Mimetype or Fileinfo extension installed on the server)
- Unzip script to some folder
- Update download.php with your desired settings for base downloads folder, downloads log file name, allowed file types
- Use following syntax for downloads: download.php?f=FileName
<a href=https://demo.bienthuy.com/php/smart-download/download.php?f=download.zip> Download Code </a>