Use Smart File Downloader to avoid direct files downloads (hide real file paths), and to limit downloads to only some set of file types.
- Customizable allowed file types for download
- Predefined mime type settings for following extensions: zip, pdf, doc, xls, ppt, exe, gif, png, jpg, mp3, wav, mpeg, mpg, mpe, mov, avi
- Hotlinking protection
- Script can log downloads in plain text file. Log file includes: IP, date/time, filename. Can turn this feature on/off.
- Automatic mime type detection (if Mimetype or Fileinfo extension installed on the server)
- Unzip script to some folder
- Update download.php with your desired settings for base downloads folder, downloads log file name, allowed file types
- Use following syntax for downloads: download.php?f=FileName
Other Posts you may be interested in:
- Danh sách 50 trang web .gov và .edu để làm backlink.
- Joomla Fix Out of sort memory, consider increasing sort buffer size
- Người trẻ có được Quy y Tam bảo không?
- Hosting – Dreamhost shared hosting packages
- How to edit hosts file in Windows 10?
- Lk Đôi ngả chia ly – Cho vừa lòng em
- Dreamhost Black Friday & Cyber Monday Coupon
Last updated on September 9th, 2014 at 03:25 pm