Sometimes, when your import MTS file to Adobe Premiere CC, you get this error: “MTS files cannot import”? Or MTS files not importing in Premiere CC? Or you can import but there is no sound? Calm down, Bien Thuy will help you. First, please go to Task Manager on your Operating System (CTRL+SHIFT KEY+Esc), in processes tab check the box which says “show all processes from users” . Once done close all the processes of Adobe found in processes tab.
After this please go to documents folder and rename Adobe folder(s) as Old_Adobe
Then Click on start button and in Search program and files box type %appdata%, this will take you to Roaming folder. In this rename the Adobe folder as old_Adobe. Close all running programs. Restart your machine. Launch Premiere Pro again and wow, import your MTS file now. That’s it.
Other Posts you may be interested in:
- Hostgator Coupon – 65% OFF
- CentOS server 6.5 x64, install APACHE, PHP, MYSQL, FTP and PHPMyAdmin
- How to edit the Hosts file on Mac OS X
- Một số thủ thuật với htaccess Mod Rewrite
- Đêm Buồn Tỉnh Lẻ – HD Karaoke
- Phần mềm hữu ích cho việc lập trình PHP
- Fixed: Google sitemap error “Invalid tag value. This XML tag has an invalid value”