Since Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, when you connect to a LAN computer with password protected, you may be got this error: “Your credentials did not work. The credentials that were used to connect to [computername]did not work. Please enter new credentials.”
So you cannot connect to LAN computer on LAN network. Or you want to remote desktop to a computer using Microsoft account but when you input username and the right password, you still get error: “your credentials did not work”?
Alright, in this article, BienThuy.Com will guide you how to fix this error. The trick is very simple.
When it ask for credentials, instead of input username, you input localaccount\username or if it does not work, try microsoftaccount\username and input your password. So, as you see, to fix credentials did not work is very simple. You can apply the trick to windows 8.1, windows 8, windows 10.
- Cách download Windows XP, Windows 7, 8.1 trực tiếp từ Microsoft
- How to Hide a User Account from the Welcome Screen in Windows 10
- How to edit hosts file in Windows 10?
- Fix: Windows 10 Start Menu not work
- Làm thế nào để boot vào Safe Mode trong windows 10?
- How to fix Error 0x8007045b
- Thủ thuật cho windows 10 chạy nhanh sau khi nâng cấp
Other Posts you may be interested in:
- Ất Mùi 2015 – việc nên làm và không nên làm
- PHP Random Quotes – Random Text script
- Hosting – Dreamhost shared hosting packages
- Đêm Buồn Tỉnh Lẻ – HD Karaoke
- How to edit the Hosts file on Mac OS X
- PHP Images Hosting Script
- Joomla 2.5: Fix lỗi Refresh Manifest Cache failed: Extension is not currently installed