In this tutorial we will show you how to fix the “manifest cache” error in Joomla! You may be receiving errors after upgrading to Joomla 2.5.x that look similar to this:
Refresh Manifest Cache failed: Extension is not currently installed or this: Error on updating manifest cache: (type, element, folder, client)
How to fix the Manifest Cache error:
Step 1: Login to the Joomla Admin section.
Step 2: Roll your mouse over the Extensions option, and click Extension Manager.
Step 3: Click the Discover tab, then the Purge Cache button.
Step 4: Now, click the Database tab, then the Fix button.
You will see a notification stating “Purged discovered extensions,” and your error should go away.
Congratulations, now you know how to fix the manifest cache error after upgrading to Joomla 2.5.x!
- Joomla Fix Out of sort memory, consider increasing sort buffer size
- Fixed: Google sitemap error “Invalid tag value. This XML tag has an invalid value”
- Fix lỗi dispatcher.php và event.php trên PHP 5.3 and higher
Other Posts you may be interested in:
- Namecheap Coupons & Promo Codes – Best discounts on Domains
- Cách cài đặt và sử dụng Bullzip PDF Printer
- Điều trị ợ hơi, ợ chua, trào ngược dạ dày, thực quản
- Automatically deleting cache folder using PHP & Cron Jobs
- PHP Random String Generator, Random Value from Array
- Đêm Buồn Tỉnh Lẻ – HD Karaoke
- HD Wallpapers – Miss teen collection