In this tutorial we will show you how to fix the “manifest cache” error in Joomla! You may be receiving errors after upgrading to Joomla 2.5.x that look similar to this:
Refresh Manifest Cache failed: Extension is not currently installed or this: Error on updating manifest cache: (type, element, folder, client)
How to fix the Manifest Cache error:
Step 1: Login to the Joomla Admin section.
Step 2: Roll your mouse over the Extensions option, and click Extension Manager.
You will see a notification stating “Purged discovered extensions,” and your error should go away.
Congratulations, now you know how to fix the manifest cache error after upgrading to Joomla 2.5.x!
- Joomla Fix Out of sort memory, consider increasing sort buffer size
- Fixed: Google sitemap error “Invalid tag value. This XML tag has an invalid value”
- Fix lỗi dispatcher.php và event.php trên PHP 5.3 and higher
Other Posts you may be interested in:
- Unikey – phần mềm gõ tiếng việt không cần cài đặt cho Windows/Linux/Mac
- CSS3 – Text Shadow, Rounded Corners and Multiple Backgrounds
- PHP Random Quotes – Random Text script
- Creative Cloud – Adobe CC Direct Download Links
- Một số thủ thuật với htaccess Mod Rewrite
- Dreamhost Black Friday & Cyber Monday Coupon
- Bảo mật cá nhân trên Windows 10 – privacy setting
Last updated on March 24th, 2018 at 05:39 am